Therapeutic Foster Care Services in Indiana
You Can Make A Difference In The Life Of A Child
Becoming a foster parent isn’t rocket science. It’s about providing a path to a better future. Dockside Services knows that families are like trees. They take time to grow and flourish. We believe that every child deserves a stable and nurturing environment to blossom into their full potential. By opening your heart and home to a foster child, you can become an essential part of their journey, offering support, love, and guidance. Just like a tree needs care and attention to thrive, fostering a child requires patience, understanding, and a commitment to their well-being, ensuring they have a strong foundation for a brighter future ahead.
Dockside Services offers a comprehensive range of programs, including Family Preservation Services and Community-Based Services, aimed at strengthening families and communities. Additionally, we provide specialized Addiction Services, Therapeutic Foster Care, and Outpatient Services to cater to individual needs, supporting recovery and growth. With a dedicated team of professionals, Dockside Services is committed to fostering hope and resilience, empowering individuals and families to create a better connection.
Dockside Services Provides:
Improving the lives of people by inspiring personal growth, health, and wellness.
To be the preferred provider, employer, and community partner positively transforming lives nationwide.
- Compassion - We listen to all perspectives without judgment and stand stronger together.
- Inclusion - We value a culture that is inclusive of all perspectives and promotes diversity at all levels.
- Integrity - We set high standards for ourselves and the services we provide by promoting ethical and honest conduct every step we take.
- Commitment - We are dedicated to delivering the highest quality services in an open, ethical, inclusive and positive environment.
- Accountable - We take responsibility for our actions and outcomes.
- Person-Driven - We join the people we serve on their personal journey and partner with them as they plan each step along the way.
- Collaborative - We work as a team to accomplish common goals by welcoming each individual’s unique perspective and expertise.
A few facts about children receiving services (CHINS cases)across the State of Indiana (Quarter 1, 2020)*Stats are provided by IN DCS
Total Children Across the State received services2%
Children Remained Placed with parent(s)25%
Children were placed in foster care35%
Become a foster parent
Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like 'struggle '. Fred Rogers
To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is,
right here and now
– and to go on caring even through times that may bring us pain.
Send us a message
If you would like more information or would like to tell us what a great job we are doing, then please send us a message.
We’d love to hear from you!
2614 W Lincoln Hwy
Merrillville, Indiana 46410
telephone: (219) 838-8001
St. Joseph County
430 E LaSalle Ave
South Bend, Indiana 46617
telephone: (574) 299-8595
3030 S Lake Avenue
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46815
telephone: (260) 203-9185
4755 Kingsway Drive
Indianapolis, Indiana 46202
telephone: (317) 921-7119
219 Clifty Drive
Madison, Indiana 47250
telephone: (812) 273-7104