WE ALL NEED HELP TO GROW
Our Mission and Values
Improving the lives of people by inspiring personal growth, health, and wellness.
To be the preferred provider, employer, and community partner positively transforming lives nationwide.
- Compassion - We listen to all perspectives without judgment and stand stronger together.
- Inclusion - We value a culture that is inclusive of all perspectives and promotes diversity at all levels.
- Integrity - We set high standards for ourselves and the services we provide by promoting ethical and honest conduct every step we take.
- Commitment - We are dedicated to delivering the highest quality services in an open, ethical, inclusive and positive environment.
- Accountable - We take responsibility for our actions and outcomes.
- Person-Driven - We join the people we serve on their personal journey and partner with them as they plan each step along the way.
- Collaborative - We work as a team to accomplish common goals by welcoming each individual’s unique perspective and expertise.
A few facts about children receiving services (CHINS cases)across the State of Indiana (Quarter 1, 2020)*Stats are provided by IN DCS
This is the 1st bar50%
This is the 2nd bar30%
Total Children Across the State received services2%
Children Remained Placed with parent(s)25%
Children were placed in foster care35%
Become a foster parent
Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like 'struggle '. Fred Rogers
To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is,
right here and now
– and to go on caring even through times that may bring us pain.
Send us a message
If you would like more information or would like to tell us what a great we are doing, then please send us a message.
We’d love to hear from you!
9004 Cline Ave..
Highland, Indiana 46322
telephone: (219) 838-8001
St. Joseph County
430 E LaSalle Ave
South Bend, Indiana 46617
telephone: (574) 299-8595
3030 S Lake Avenue
Fort Wayne, Indiana 46815
telephone: (260) 203-9185
4755 Kingsway Drive
Indianapolis, Indiana 46202
telephone: (317) 921-7119
219 Clifty Drive
Madison, Indiana 47250
telephone: (812) 273-7104